My Christmas present

There are a lot of things that I want; jeans, ps3, hdtv, ipod, new bed, faster computer and much more. I don't really need them but it would definately be nice, nothing to make a priority out of though. Actually there is only one thing I truely wanted for Christmas, a day with her. I knew it was unlikely but still I hoped for it, I can't help it. Little did I know I soon got what i wished for. Pay close attention, you see I got what I wanted but it wasn't real, nor was it fake. It was a dream, but a dream so strong it felt real. Real enough to be in both worlds. In my dream I had a day with her, and although I can only recall certain parts of my dream, I remember them in such vivid detail. I could feel her hands touch mine as I heard her speak, it was unexplainable. It didn't matter if it was a dream or not because It was real to me, I embraced what I could until I woke up to the sound of my sister. I got what i wanted..

Sometimes you get what you want, just not the way you wanted it. And maybe sometimes, we're so busy trying to find what we want, a certain way, we miss it completely. It has a way of doing that to us, life that is.