Colors

I love colors, they're clear and obvious. I mean they aren't confusing or too difficult to read. Its a lot like my life right now. Allow me to elaborate. First off brown is a neutral color, it also compliments white and black, and in my current world no other colors exist. The brown represents me, while the black and white represent all the events that occur during the day. The white, show the positve. The black, the negative. Whatever totals up more creates the final mood for the rest of my day. It is summarized by those two colors. Since my mood is easy influenced by my surroundings, being the color brown I adapt to these changes . Now if I would have to call my past anything, I'd name it grey, since its a mixture of both. Pretty basic. However I know my life wont stay simple for long, not for a cool minute. You see the future has a way of adding color into my life, and those three colors will change. Life is never that clear and I know there will always be something out there to complicate matters. I call them colors.