Imma Be

I want to be rich beyond my wildest dreams.
I want the last thing I ever argue about with her to be about money.
I want to give her a bank account filled with so many zeros, that all she ever needs to worry about, is four little numbers.
I want to take her across the world, and show her things she never knew existed.
I want to learn Korean, and explain my life that she tried so hard to understand.
I want to go on TV, so that everyone will know how much I love her.
I want to join the military, so she can finally brag about how proud she is to all her friends.
I want to learn about her life and her story before I was born.
I want to donate to charity in her name, so she can be in the hearts of thousands.
I want a house no bigger than our own, so that she knows I was not corrupted by money.
I want to do all this before the age of 35.
Because the faster I get there, the longer I can show her.

No comments: