Gift giving

Life is funny how it can change so abruptly. Or at least you may think it happened so fast. But in reality we don't see all the little gears working to acquire this sudden change. We can only see things from our point of view and therefore aren't able to fully comprehend how many small changes are needed to create this catalyst. Large changes such as death, career, and romance can happen in the blink of an eye. Your eye, however can only see what you personally go through. Its when you start to pay attention to everything around you that you soon come to realize that this is all a chain event in our lives. We'll hear small changes from other people and when paying close enough attention, you'll realize it is all connected. I believe in my heart for this to be true, however I cannot shake this fear that always arises during times of importance. Doubt slowly builds, accruing into my heart until it reaches my mind. Slowly doubting my abilities and my skills. Eventually leaving me in a state of vulnerable weakness. It allows fear to take over and soon I drown in a thought of unfortunate possibilities. I know I must be strong. I must be confident and I know God is by my side to guide me. To help me know that I'm not alone. God gave me this opportunity and I will do my best to prove that I am right for this job.

God gave me this opportunity because he knows I am capable. He is giving me a chance to show the world what I can do. The chance that I always wanted. He gave it to me. And now I will show this world how great I can be, one blog at a time.

God gives us all opportunities and chances. We should be grateful and act accordingly. We should do the best that we can. To remind ourselves that he gave us this chance because we asked for it. Because we feel in our heart that we deserve it. I deserve it.

It's his gift and we must not take it for granted. We must not spoil the gift with fear and insecurity. We must not ruin what he has provided us with doubt. We shall take it proudly and work hard. Because God does not put obstacles in our paths unless we knows that we can overcome them. And we will.

Thank you.

No comments: