Mental obstacle

Lately I've been have a bad case of writers' block. I'm not talking about a three day hiatus either. This has been an on going problem for me during the entire month. Its frustrating how something I love so much is limited by my own capabilities. Its these words that boggle me. Using the same words feels like I'm in a never ending circle of redundancy. I want to break up with my old words and form a new relationship with another. I try so hard using different synonyms when just the usage of one would suffice. It feels that if I don't continue to try and expand my knowledge of words, I'm stuck writing about the same thing in the same format. I really need to flex my creative muscle and fully experiment with words. Why do I love words so much? Because the simple structure of a sentence can very well change the entire meaning of it. Wording is crucial in getting your message across with the desired intention.